free website stats program What is it going to cost you to ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is it going to cost you to ride?

Yea, just read that Shells profits were up 25% last quarter, and Exon-Mobil had their best quarter ever.......really make you feel good doesn't it?

I filled up last weekend, 3.6 gallons, $11 & some change. Was getting 48.6 mpg. I like it!

$17.22 for 4.4 gal of 93 octaine last week. The bike doesn't worry me it's the boat 32 galons an hour, might just be spending more time at the dock.

I run 98 when I can get, $2.04 per litre = $7.76 U.S gal with no sign of coming down and I've been told could be $200 a barrel by the end of this year. Still out ridin and will be as long as I can hold her up right!:tounge:NEWZEALAND

Came across this in todays news paper. They are the prices of unleaded per US gallon.
benzineprijzen_177507i.jpg

Looks like the US ain't so bad when it comes to fuel. Before there are a 100 posts saying that these prices are wrong take note that this is an average of the whole country

good post Harry,makes me feelk better now I know we arent top of the getting ripped off list!

The cost is irrevelant when you consider the enjoyment
There's no two ways about that. If the prices keep going up there will be no more newspaper, tv, birthday present for the mother-in-law, (oh that one has to come first) cat food and fuel for the car as walking is healthy for the wife and I wouldn't want to jeopardize her welbeing now would I? :58:

A really good pair of sneakers costs maybe 100 quid.(for arguements sake)and last maybe 1-2000 miles.I can fill up for 20x5= 100.I get maybe 350(dont know for sure,never clocked it) milesx5= 1750 miles.BUT,no sweating,grunting,sore feet,a world more fun!......What the hell,I'll just swallow the cost and hope it gets better.:bigsmiley11:

Back