free website stats program What Dyna do you ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Dyna do you ride?

Vote for your Dyna.

• Super Glide FXD

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Super Glide Custom FXDC

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Street Bob FXDB

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Fat Bob FXDF

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Wide Glide FXWG

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Screamin Eagle or CVO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Dyna Low Rider

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, Dyna Low.. FXDL. Last year for the FXDL was 2009...I guess there are no more short people. It's the only bike I could get on and be Flat footed.

The answer is simple: Streeeeeet Booooob!

:p:D

I think that is the most beautiful Dyna (personal opinion of course...).
Also the Fat Bob is interesting.
The Super Glide is the most balanced.... but I'm an extremist! :16:
The Wide Glide is a "wanna be" bike: pretends to be a chopper but doesn't dare too much!

Anyway, thy're all great bikes with great frame and engine.

Long life to Dyna's family!!! :newsmile047:

Ciao
Ugo
You had to take a shot at wide glides??

I had to say other we have only been off the scene one year and we are already forgotten but not on this HD fan.

002-6.jpg

I need to apologize to all Low rider owners. I noticed after I posted that I forgot the Low Rider and was unable to edit the poll. Again I apologize, don't hate me;)

Street Bob all the way. I have had this thing from a low of 1' above sea level to 11,095' above sea level, and it rode fine all the way.

A 2007 FXD Super Glide with 31k miles in 28 months. Only problems: an error code once for a cylinder misfire and the loss of two exhaust flange nuts while on a trip.

Use the appropriate Spectro fluids and have since the 5k service. Mileage is 48-51 on the road, 42-45 in town. Mechanically stock, with Progressive 412 shocks and front springs.

I've considered upgrading to a more tour-oriented bike, like the 2010 Sunglow Road King that keeps calling my name, but I keep coming back to the Dyna line.

Attachments

• Dyna at Mesa Verde 800:600.jpg
    Dyna at Mesa Verde 800:600.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 46
P1010512.jpg 2010 Wide Glide, this picture was taken in September shortly after I got it when the weather was nice. Now we have snow,ice and close to zero.

Back