free website stats program What does your HD cost you? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What does your HD cost you?

cost?
ever been in traffic and seen the look on a mini van guys face when his wife looks over then grins at you?..

priceless.....

ever let the honda guy know it's o.k. to park at the bar, but at the end of the line past the sporty's? ..

priceless.....

life is good enjoy it we're here for a short time..... and a good time....
my .02 bro's

Drive a Hemi V-8 that gets about 16 miles to the gallon. My harley gets 38-40 miles to the gallon. I drive 80 miles one way to work. I try to take the Harley to save on gas. Plus its like an adventure everytime I go to work so its cool.

What he said!
WAP.gif

It costs about 1/8 what the boat costs, and I enjoy it much more. I did a weekend road trip recently that ran me 60 bucks. I can spend that in fuel in 1 hour pulling my kids wakeboarding.

I enjoy my Harley so much however it cost me a fortune yes i like to get extra's for my scoot but then my wife says well you have the harley so i need??????? I am now in the process of installing a hot tub.I don't get it she like's the scoot too! Oh well just thought i would see if anyone else has issues like this.(yes i plan on using the hot tub when it is snowing and i can't ride the scoot):newsmile093:

What is the resale value on a hot tub? And how can it get you down the road?
These are the questions you have to ask yourself.

Between the bikes and the time i spend on this site i have no time for any other interests
What does it cost me i don't know but less than going to the pub a couple of times a week
when i do buy new parts i always tell the wife they are for her bike
Bike is my escape from my other life the one that earns money

Brian

The bike is not the problem. It is the wife that want's a shirt from every dealer we go to LOL. But really how can you put a price tag on being happy.

Can I be honest here??? Ok ...What my HD cost Me....My wife said..{ you can get the bike,,Just leave me alone at nite} What do you think of that..:swoon

Back