free website stats program What did you get for Xmas? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What did you get for Xmas?

Hey Cuz,
Thats what my wife said! except i am doing 7 years! (till its paid off) That includes X-mass, birthday, fathers day, anniverssary and anthing else she can come up with!
:bigsmiley31:

Your wife ever been in Missouri because that was my wife first option.:42:

Has anyone seen Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I honestly can't say I would be able to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. But I may try the wind tunnel thing that Hobbit's talking about. The worse you fall down is what? 10ft?
I think it should be pretty easy really DK, my daughter skydived from 14,000ft about three years ago, and she said it was great. I bungied (sp?) in New Zealand in 2002, 50 Metres (164ft), off a platform over a river. That took lots of courage on my part, the common sense part of my (tiny, may it be!) brain telling me, "this is crazy"!!!!!:11:
I've also been gliding, hot air ballooning, enjoying both but not experiencing the sheer rush you get from pursuits like bungy jumping!!:bigsmiley5:

your going to love this T i did indoor skydiving in 2007 what a rush

Hey Rob, we had an indoor skydiving place on the coast here about ten years ago, but closed down for one reason or another. There was a gallery where you could watch the "victim" flying over the huge fan. Looked to be lots of fun!:)

I got some HD shirts, HD mug, and a hog on a HD for display in my office. I also got the new bullet taillights with the license plate relocation kit. love that.:D

A brand new Road King. I put a 1009 miles while I was home on R&R.

Santa is great! If you believe, you receive.:D

Big Lou

I didn't get alot of pressies 'personally', but my better other half and myself were 'guests' of our daughter so helped our grandson open his.... a terrific Christmas :D :laugh

Picture026.jpg

:laugh

atvvb
Bill

Back