free website stats program What are you doing for Christmas | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you doing for Christmas

J

Jack Klarich

3 weeks to go, wondering what your plans are for Christmas? The Redhead and me are going to spend our time with the Grand Kids, and I will be shopping for my Great Grand son, HMMM bet he looks good in Black, Happy Holidays to all, from my house to yours:newsmile018:

I should have the whole of my family here for Christmas day i think, youngest daughter has her final exam for her current course on Tuesday then she will do some modules for her next level and i have to go get her on the 18th a 700 mile round trip i hope the roads are clear on that day the other 2 will come home on the 24th and leave on the 26th been a couple of years since we were all together in one place

Brian

Our daughters should all be home:newsmile108:. Usual family get together Christmas Eve on my wife's side along with midnight mass.

Me.. I'll be working 12 hr night shifts that weekend.:(

Christmas eve mass with the family, then off to our traditional Chinese resturant (Fa,Ra,Ra) for dinner... Then the boys 8 and 6 set up Santa with milk and cookies, and put food out for the reindeers. Then off to bed and fast asleep.
Then Christmas morn boys will spend morning open Santas presents and playing and then Aunt and Uncles come over and join in the fun.

since the son lives up here in the USA, and we live on Margarita i will be stopping in to see the son and grand kids on my way back to Houston. Then Christmas....probably drinking rum and coke on the beach and taking things slow and easy...the only thing that starts with S that i am going to see is sand and the only ice i am going to worry about is that i have enough for my glass..:D:D just be my wife and I, my folks are in their 80s and are coming down in January so we will do something with them then.

We'll be visting the family Xmas morning then returning home for dinner.

3 weeks to go, wondering what your plans are for Christmas? The Redhead and me are going to spend our time with the Grand Kids, and I will be shopping for my Great Grand son, HMMM bet he looks good in Black, Happy Holidays to all, from my house to yours:newsmile018:

Three weeks? Yikes!!! It is sure gettin' here in a hurry!....... I am on call for the hospital where I work (recovery room). Hopefully it will be quiet like the holy night years ago, and if any babies are born, maybe they won't have to be C-sectioned which would require me to go in...... We are planning to have the usual get together with my sister and her family at my mom's. Dad passed away in '06 and Mom still has a tough time at this time of year especially. They were married 60 years and 1 month when he passed......... I also hope to get in a lot of deer hunting between now and then.

Happy Holidays to you and the Redhead, Jack, and to everyone on the forum. I'll be spending the holidays with my family here in the Springs.

We are heading down to Raleigh to be with my Brother-in-law and his family, since they moved down their this year and have not seen them. So it should be a fun Christmas AM with our 3 kids (7,3,20mo) plus my niece (14) and Nephew (10). Then probably off to Christmas morning service and the rest of the day relaxing, enjoying time and reflecting on what this day truly means!

After Christmas up to my in-laws for a few days, then back home for my wife to run her first 5K as she builds up to run the 10-miler in DC with me in April. Cannot wait for some time off from work and time with the family!

Christmas eve we will go to midnight mass,then Christmas morning the kids (all adults but still living at home) will open their presents.Then off to my parents for Christmas dinner.My parents are in thir late 70s but still insist that Christmas dinner be at thier house.I usually end up cooking the meal which is fine by me.This year is a little sadder then most.In Feb. I lost my sister and my other sisters husband is dying of cancer so they won't be making the trek home.Our family is getting smaller each year.
Steve, I chuckled when I saw your reference to your "kids ( all adults but still living at home)
You too, huh? My wife still refers to our two adult sons as kids. Ages 34 & 26 and still living at home!
But even as I laughed because I identified with your situation the smile faded quickly when I read further about the loss of your sister and the other sisters husband. I'm sorry to hear that.

Back