free website stats program What are you doing for Christmas | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you doing for Christmas

Kids and our 2yr grand daughter will be here 24th 25th and 26th, LarryC08 another HD talking member and better half will be here 24th and 25th, so we will have the family and friends covered, if history repeats it'self we will all be well feed and Santa is sure to bless us all. Merry Christmas HD Talking:small3d017::small3d017:

Having the family that is here over for Christmas dinner, Mom is 90 so we will go get her, watching football, and hopefully doing a little bit of riding if the weather permits.
New Year's we may be heading to Palatka and Daytona to see our daughters and family.. that hasn't quite been solidified yet, BTW, we had our first fire of the season last night.

We'll have our whole family home for Christmas. And, as my daughter pointed out, I'll actually be off for all of Christmas for the second year in a row out of the last ten.
Christmas eve we'll be going to my wife's sister's house for supper with my wife's side of the family. Followed by midnight mass and back to somewhere after that but not sure where now. We all use to go to my wife's parents after mass but they've since moved into town and a smaller house so don't have the room. This'll include some gift giving and exchanging with her parents and our girls god-parents.
Christmas morning will find us all sleeping in and somewhere around noon we'll be opening our gifts. Christmas afternoon we'll be heading to one of my wife's aunts for Christmas supper and just sitting around yacking and drinking.

Boxing Day, we'll be just relaxing or possibly going to a friends house in town to exchange gifts. My wife and I joke that we're kinda like grandparents in training with our friends three kids. I mentor her middle son and our daughter KC is like a second mom to her youngest boy.

We will have my brother over for a few days over Christmas. Christmas day the father-in -law who is 92 will also be over. We'll probably have a couple more seniors over who are alone because their kids are snowbirds.

I am heading to Wisconsin to be with my Lady and her parents. That’s a big weather change from SE Arizona!!

While there I will be asking her father for her hand. Yeah, that’s old fashioned but in some ways I am (so is her family).

I am heading to Wisconsin to be with my Lady and her parents. That’s a big weather change from SE Arizona!!

While there I will be asking her father for her hand. Yeah, that’s old fashioned but in some ways I am (so is her family).

Good luck with the future father-in-law. Let us know if she said yes!

A few pints with the boys christmas eve afternoon (kind of annual meeting), prepping the food eve night; we'll open prezzies and cook on Christmas day, I'll go get mother in law, wine & dine in the afternoon, just wife, her & me......oh, and I'll watch "It's a Wonderful Life" again at some stage, because I think it's still a great film....
Happy Christmas all!!

BTW, I heard someone say that in the States, christmas is not regarded as big an event as Thanksgiving... is that right? Just curious (we don't have thanksgiving here)

We will be teaching my wife’s new Corgi puppy to go outside, instead of on the carpet. Yes, this was her Christmas present “Score”. We will be making the annual batch of perogies this Saturday at my sisters for our Christmas Eve family get together.

:panic

Well since the new generation took Christ out of Christmas and turned it into Chri$tma$$ My wife came up with a wonderful idea. Christmas at the cottage fire place, decorated with boughs and a real tree no gifts only crafts. Sleigh ride (pulled with my prowler I don't have horses) big fire outside and a deep fried turkey and caroling.

Back