free website stats program western Pa | Harley Davidson Forums

western Pa

Hey MrKihn not to change the subject! i'am from just outside of youngstown & wonder if you ever been to roar on the shore? Since your from erie just wondered what it was like? I was thinking about going this summer.

Also from New Castle. Been to "Roar on the Shore" the past two years. OK rally. A little cramped for space. No major vendors. Nice local rally, but cann't compare to a "Johnstown" for example.

Hey MrKihn not to change the subject! i'am from just outside of youngstown & wonder if you ever been to roar on the shore? Since your from erie just wondered what it was like? I was thinking about going this summer.

If you're a bike rider in Erie you have to be part of it. You can miss it unless you ride out of town.
Good times and alway for a good cause.
This year it's helping the American Veteran
It's well worth the ride up for the weekend

Stash, I'm from New Castle also, Your not by chance a West Penn hog member and going to the next meeting are you? I plan on attending if I don't forget.

Yeah I belong to West Penn. Don't attend a lot of meetings, three or four a year, but I do need to renew my membership. I wish they had more rides. I usually try to hit the xmas party, but I missed it this year. I probably will try to hit the next meeting. I assume they are still indoors? Oh by the way, I live in the Laurel area.

Back