free website stats program went to get an electra glide standard | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

went to get an electra glide standard

Another happy member of the Street Glide club. If you think it's comfortable now, wait until you add a backrest, change the seat, put highway pegs on the crash bars - oops, there I go again spending someone else's money!! :p

Change the seat? You mean the Street Glide seat ant comfortable? A Road Glide seat came with my EG as an add-on and it's pretty comfortable to me . I thought the Road Glide and Street Glide seats were basically the same thing... Little bit different look but basically the same...

Change the seat? You mean the Street Glide seat ant comfortable? A Road Glide seat came with my EG as an add-on and it's pretty comfortable to me . I thought the Road Glide and Street Glide seats were basically the same thing... Little bit different look but basically the same...

Like many HD models, the stock seat is great for solo short to medium trips. Not so good for riding hours at a time. Terrible for a passenger. Looks terrific in the showroom, though. You don't suppose HD knew this all along do you?

Congratulations !!! My next bike some day... MAYBE. I think the new Street Glide is awesome... :bigsmiley11:

Back