free website stats program Well, she sure ain't my ElectraGlide! | Harley Davidson Forums

Well, she sure ain't my ElectraGlide!

CRCKR

First real ride around on my Dyna SuperGlide today and MAN, is it nimble! I feel like I'm on a Sportster she is so responsive!

Keeping track of my upgrades in my public album...step by step. I sure wish I had done that with my 05 but I wasn't really in any public forums at the time and tended to hate pictures back in my 40's. Something about hitting 50 made me suddenly wish I had a better memory. Anyway...it will be a slow process with a lot more time between some purchases and others but at least I can look back at the history.

You will appreciate the "nimble" FXDC......

I like mine, and I never thought I would like a Harley-too heavy.
Something about being in my fifties lol

Glad you came through the crash ok

First real ride around on my Dyna SuperGlide today and MAN, is it nimble! I feel like I'm on a Sportster she is so responsive!

Keeping track of my upgrades in my public album...step by step. I sure wish I had done that with my 05 but I wasn't really in any public forums at the time and tended to hate pictures back in my 40's. Something about hitting 50 made me suddenly wish I had a better memory. Anyway...it will be a slow process with a lot more time between some purchases and others but at least I can look back at the history.

Glad to here you are back in the saddle, ride on!

Back