free website stats program wearing a watch? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

wearing a watch?

I collect watches and wear them all the time. The only time I don't wear them is working in the yard and house, when working out, and on the bike. When on the bike I don't care what time it is but if I get curious I look at the phone.

I do happen to wear a watch..... for the simple reason of not having to look at the phone and the only reason I carry the phone is for God forbid I need it in case of an emergency.....anyway love all the responses.

I thought maybe you'd been watching Easy Rider.

I too wear a watch but it's mostly just because I have it on already.

I thought maybe you'd been watching Easy Rider.
I'll bet the question came up from the movie "Wild Hogs' and the Peter Fonda scene near the end where he told them to lose the watches!

I wear one at work and on the way there and back. Any other time, no watch or any other jewelry, but yes, I do carry a small cell phone in the O.F.F. mode, just in case I need it.

I'll bet the question came up from the movie "Wild Hogs' and the Peter Fonda scene near the end where he told them to lose the watches!

I hadn't watched Easy Rider in nearly 20 years when I saw Wild Hogs. I just accepted the bit where Peter Fonda told them to lose the watches.

Not too much after that I happened to watch Easy Rider again. Near the beginning is a scene where he takes off his watch and gets rid of it.

Yes I have one on all the time. Sorta don't feel dressed without it (also knee and elbow supports). Oh my, we are getting old.

Dont feel right without watch on,just so happens wife has bought me a HD one for my birthday,nice lookin watch,any you fellas wear a HD,Hope BULOVA is a good make,seen some good reviews so hope so....

I pretty much run my life by a watch with work and family commitments from day to day - which I don't like the idea of much BTW but that's responsibilities for ya and you can't manage a schedule without knowing how much time you've got. I love to leave the thing behind to go out for a ride and especially to leave it in the bottom of my bag for keeps while on holiday.

With Breeze3at and Smitty all the way :D. I look forward to "loosing" it when the kids are doing their own thing and I don't have to work any more :s.

Back