free website stats program Water repellent jeans | Harley Davidson Forums

Water repellent jeans

hdkevin95

I saw these jeans once while watching Trucks on Spike TV. The host said they are teated with teflon and are water repellent and stain resistant. He didn't say where to get them though. I finally saw an ad for wearjeep.com and ordered a pair. Took them out of the box and first thing I did was pour water on them and was surprised it beaded up and ran off. I figure since they are water repllent they'll eventually get wet but if they can keep me dry til I get to somewhere to put on rain gear that would be great. Whenever it rains I usually keep riding and think maybe it will stop but it never does. Hate putting rain gear on over wet pants. Next time I get stuck in the rain I'll let you know how they work.

I saw these jeans once while watching Trucks on Spike TV. The host said they are teated with teflon and are water repellent and stain resistant. He didn't say where to get them though. I finally saw an ad for wearjeep.com and ordered a pair. Took them out of the box and first thing I did was pour water on them and was surprised it beaded up and ran off. I figure since they are water repllent they'll eventually get wet but if they can keep me dry til I get to somewhere to put on rain gear that would be great. Whenever it rains I usually keep riding and think maybe it will stop but it never does. Hate putting rain gear on over wet pants. Next time I get stuck in the rain I'll let you know how they work.

Hey Kev, have you had a bit of a dryspell, or what?
How are those waterproof jeans you bought. If theyre any good I might just shell out on a pair.

Anyone have any experience with the Diamond Gusset jeans with kevlar in the knees and butt, areas, they CLAIM they as good as leathers????

Back