free website stats program Warranty Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Warranty Question

After looking at the pdf attachment, it doesn't look free to me either - I will ask the dealer next time I'm in there though - Anytime something is free for the ride it's always a bonus - - - -

I take it as the new LOW seat will be on the models posted after January 18th, 2010 to accommodate customers requests for a lower seating height. I doubt if they will change any seats on the current bikes for this seat. It's a "running" change.

When I get home from work in a couple of weeks I'll have to go in for the 1000 mile service - I'll check on the lower seat issue and post on it - I will also take some pics of the lowering kit during the install so you gurus can see if I am screwing anything up that I should'nt - I don't consider myself an in-depth mechanic, but I like to think I have a little common sense - Anyway, I trust you guys and can see there is a lot of experience here and I'm always checking the self help section for info - - - -

My bad...probably not free, (told you I was an optimist), but as it is a running change, there may be taller riders who do not prefer the low and want the standard one. Just a thought...as seats are a common change.

Back