free website stats program Wanting to Change lighting system over to LED | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wanting to Change lighting system over to LED

I have a 2008 Deluxe and I want to Change over everything Brake Signal and Headlights any Feed back concerning this?

Thanks guys
God Bless you All

D
Hd is offering led;s for the turn signals....the rear work as run turn and break.the good part no need for a equalizer,the bad news they are expensive (But that is no surprise) They look awesome!

Last edited:
400 bucks for a headlight?!?!?

Geez, for 400 bucks I can hire a guy to ride in front of me with a huge flashlight!

That's cheap. Try $585.00 for HD's HID 7" round.

In Canada they are over $600.00. A friend of mine put one on his 10 SG and was following me in the daytime with it on high beam. Had to pull over and get him to put it on low as everytime I looked in my mirror it was blindingly bright. Have followed him at night and these units really work, guess you get what you pay for.

penetration of fog/mist/haze not too good with the headlight l.e.d.'s i've been around. something about the sprectrum ... if you ride much of this stuff this will eventually put you in an uncomfortable spot.. my .02

Back