free website stats program Want a "pretty" emblem for me sportster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Want a "pretty" emblem for me sportster

Debbie, I would opt for a "badge" rather than applied decal or painted on item. My Sporty has a relatively simple Harley Davidson script badge on chrome with red closenne'...! The simplicity and "low key" graphics along with the Bronze Gold with out stripes or two tones is what I like, and this coming from a "colorful" metric! Happy hunting...

HarleyKat-1.jpg

Last edited:
:newsmile021:CONGRTATS ON THE NEW RIDE. I RIDE A 1200L FLAME BLUE IN COLOR. DON'T HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU EXCEPT YOU COULD CHECK OUT SOME THE MOTORCYCLE EVENTS AND RALLY'S WHEN YOU CAN. SOME MAY HAVE VENDERS THAT MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME ABOARD.

Hey! Have you all seen the new "Diamond Ice Collection" Harley just came out with for ladies? :glasses

Attachments

• 99690_10_M_25bdf.jpg
    99690_10_M_25bdf.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
I know! The slogan for this line says "Add a touch of "bling" to your ride." My parts guy from our local dealership called me personally this week to tell me about it - cuz he knows me. I was actually kind of....shocked/surprised... that Harley would come out with something so ......blingy & girly to put on the bike and not just on a jacket or t-shirt? They are the kings of marketing though!

Back