free website stats program Waiting on the Twister | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Waiting on the Twister

Hope you are OK , some goofy weather patterns this Spring you all be safe

Keep your head down and Good Luck. The southern states have been really been getting kicked in the pants with this weather. I hope it breaks soon. Stay safe.

Good chance his power got knocked out or he's real busy with more important matters. Hopefully he knows we're all pulling and praying for him.

I'm currently using my basement computer since the tornado sirens have gone off twice in the last hour. So far everything is passing just north of us. Phew!

I think that Mother Nature is telling the human race that it is time for a change or she is going to make it happen her way! Just have a look at what is happening all around the world. We have had more tornado's here in Wisconsin already that normally we do not get in a entire year. Hunker down, stay safe, and God Bless!

I think that Mother Nature is telling the human race that it is time for a change or she is going to make it happen her way! Just have a look at what is happening all around the world. We have had more tornado's here in Wisconsin already that normally we do not get in a entire year. Hunker down, stay safe, and God Bless!

You guys are really getting a beating down there with those destructive twisters.

Good luck Trickydoc. Hope your friends, family and you come out unhurt.

Metal and wood can be replaced but not a human life.

Hope you rode out the storm OK & are just getting a good night sleep. Epic year for twisters in the SE & I hope they get a reprieve soon.

Terrible news all over the channels this morning about over the 122 (last count) killed in the tornados. Hope you are ok trickydoc. Prayers for all those affected. We missed the brunt of it here in NC, Alabama hardest hit from what I hear. Let us know how things went.
Ishmael

Trickydoc,
My prayers to you and your family, I hope you got through it OK, been watching news all morning it was a bad night.

Back