free website stats program Vrscaw V-rod | Harley Davidson Forums

Vrscaw V-rod

gringo

This sleek looking bike is made for speed. It has a 240 mm wide rear tire, aerodynamics reflector-optics headlight, liquid-cooled 1130 cc Revolution engine and a 5 - speed transmission which is perfect for superhighway cruising.

I do not really like to ride in a motorcycle travelling at top speed. It gives me the creeps. I happened to ride as a passenger at the back once and I didn't like it.

I don't know what it is about this bike but I really don't find it appealing to the eye. I have never taken the time to ride one so I can not comment on that aspect of the bike. I guess it just does not have the astetic appeal that I hoped for when I first heard about is. Here is a picture, what do you think?

VRSCAW.jpg

Judging from the picture, this has to be one of the plainest looking bikes on the market. I prefer a bike with a little more flash. The specs are the only thing that appeals to me on this bike.

I'm gonna have to disagree with everyone on here, I own a 2008 HD V-Rod and I love it. It rides smooth, looks good, and sounds even better. Also keep in mind the the HD V-Rod is the first street legal bike with a liquid cooling plant. Gotta love it, my neighbors seem to disagree ;)

I have not rode one but they don't look comfortable to ride .. when i sat on one at the dealer it felt funny also couldn't place my finger on what i didn't like but just didn't feel right

I love the looks of the v-rod, it was actually the bike I thought I wanted. After shopping around and asking tons of questions, (and getting the answer that the bike is great at 150 mph :s) I decided that it would not be the best first bike for me. But, I still like 'em :D

....and getting the answer that the bike is great at 150 mph :s) I decided that it would not be the best first bike for me. But, I still like 'em :D

150 mph?? hmmm and here I thought the bike would only go as fast as you rotated the accelerator. Really, the fastest I have had my 1250cc Night Rod has been 78mph. I was barely tapping the speed potential of the bike. My point is just because a bike can go fast as hell does not mean it has go that fast.........at least not all the time ;)

-Dale

I agree with you Dale, I haven't had my deuce as fast as I'm sure it will go, & fortunately I have no desire. I have had my speed days back when I was younger :D

Back