free website stats program Video you have to see - Moscow Commute | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Video you have to see - Moscow Commute

I could have sworn I heard him scratch the paint on one of the cages....Man I would have to look at my seat. I bet there is a small peak down the center of it.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Did Hobbit visit Moscow recently?

I've ridden quite a bit with Hobbit. He rides fast when conditions are right but he's quite keen on staying alive from what I've seen! This dude has no respect for anyone else on the road and is either pathologically optimistic or keen for the Clubhouse in the Sky........

Yes, I agree cedar. He's all very heroic until he kills your wife, your son, or your daughter, eh? The idiot is a complete moron.

How can someone even get away with that? He should be dead by now, but oh no it will be you or I geting nailed by person sleeping in a cage and he will live to be 100.

How can someone even get away with that? He should be dead by now, but oh no it will be you or I geting nailed by person sleeping in a cage and he will live to be 100.

Welcome to the forum Mat 60 - you put that very well and sadly you hit the nail on the head..... may Providence or your Guardian Angel stand between us and killer cagers.
Ride safe.

They say there is no cure for stupid, but if the guy keeps this up he will get the cure. It is called DEAD[B
It is just a matter of time before someone changes lanes and the last minute or something else unexpected happens.
Kind of like that old saying "Going all in works great everytime but once"

:hii

Back