free website stats program Victory Vision defect | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Victory Vision defect

I figured it out too. I used to hunt turkeys and that sure as heck sounded like a yelp to me. :)

Yep recognized the sound too...but I was still wondering where it was stuck :p

Didn't expect that was where it was coming from...I think it was staged though, not enough raw emotion after the fact :bigsmiley24:

Didn't expect that was where it was coming from...I think it was staged though, not enough raw emotion after the fact :bigsmiley24:

He probably was emotionally drained after that experience. All the time he was thinking, I should have bought a Harley, I should have bought a Harley:lolrolling

He probably was emotionally drained after that experience. All the time he was thinking, I should have bought a Harley, I should have bought a Harley:lolrolling

Especially being out in the country like that. Theres probably no cell phone reception....:lolrolling

I figured this was a good place to post this. Reading my latest issue of Rider Magazine I stumbled across an advertisement that caught my eye and had to check it out.

Pretty good marketing with a funny twist if you follow the link :)

Attachments

• Victory Advertisement.jpg
    Victory Advertisement.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 24
I used to sharpen at a Gander Mountain, and while I do not hunt turkeys, I recognized the sound from their demonstrations.

But what really alerted me was that the sound did not always match the increase or decrease in speed.

However, great practical joke!

Have to agree with you there.:D

I hope Joy doesn't see all those cows:lolrolling

That is just mean.....I'm going to have to go see my therapit....:D

Now that is just plain mean:lolrolling Arlen Ness had alot to do with the design, remind me some time to tell you all about my meeting with him It was pretty ugly:p

Why 'Thank you Jack' (Insert southern drawl there).

I was thinking it was a good thing she was wearing a helmet when I saw that.....:bigsmiley24:

But, 30 seconds in I knew what the sound was, I just expected to see more feathers. :p

How did he attach the camera to his helmet???
and she would have been hitchhiking if that were me :D

Back