free website stats program Victory motorcycles | Harley Davidson Forums

Victory motorcycles

Biffy08

Can anyone provide thoughts, good and bad, regarding maintenance, durabilty, ride quality, resale, etc. of Victory motorcycles? In my opinion, nothing compares to most HD bikes!:D
Thanks!

Can anyone provide thoughts, good and bad, regarding maintenance, durabilty, ride quality, resale, etc. of Victory motorcycles? In my opinion, nothing compares to most HD bikes!:D
Thanks!

Exactly. Thats why this is HD Talking.:bigsmiley20:

Sonny Barger owns one and he has ridden HD's all his life. He also does his own maintenance.
WAP.gif

sonny barger victory vision

Gear drive primary= less maintenance better power transfer?

If I were in the market for a Polaris/Victory, I'd find a Victory forum and go trolling. Guaranteed there's at least one Victory forum!

Now I have to go look for myself!

There is a victory forum with information on different models. I have a few co-workers with victory motorcycles and they talk about the victory forums. Engine and transmission seems very durable and easy to work on. Although, one of the guys are looking at buying a Street Glide now. My main concern would be the support of buying parts and maintenance if needed from a dealership.

I'd be careful. Victory's can be nice and all, cheaper than Harley, and most with bigger engines and more power. But, they have a lack of aftermarket parts support, limited dealerships and service locations, and they are very heavy, especially the vision. the vision goes for about 22 grand where I am, for that kind of money, I'd rather go with a Street Glide.... Plus, with Harley's "Project Rushmore" and the new street series coming out, I think Harley will be putting quite a bit more pressure on Victory and Indian....

Back