free website stats program Veteran check in | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Veteran check in

US Marine Corps 1988-20??
Served in Desert Storm/Shield
Served with 3/7 in Ramadi 05/06
Last summer sailed around South America on the USS Pearl Harbor
as of right know on the USS Boxer heading to South America
heading back to Iraq in Jan 09

I want to thank all my brothers and sisters who have proudly served their Country and Semper Fi to all my Marine Corps brothers and sister out there.

I want to thank all my brothers and sisters who have proudly served their Country and Semper Fi to all my Marine Corps brothers and sister out there.
We'll keep the roads hot until you return. Keep your head down.

To my brother in arms, and fellow Missourian....Keep your freakin head down...want to ride with ya ...TC God Bless and God Speed my friend.

USAF (Retired)
1973-2007
images

Last edited:
Green Amphibious Monster, 1 each (USMC) 1971-1975, Field Radio Operator, deployed x4. USS Mount Whitney (an LCC), USS something (an LST), USS Coronado (an LPD) and the USS something else (LPD). To you squids, an LPD is Landing Platform, Dock. To us Jarheads, it was Large Plastic Duck. Served with British Royal Marines (best), Italian Marines (San Marco Tactical Group, basically worthless), Dutch Marines (worthless), French Marines (ABSOLUTELY
worthless) and Turkish Marines (fairly bad people. Toss up between the Turks and the ROK Marines, they both like to cut people up for kicks). Out for a long time and then went back in the National Guard. Unit I was in didn't do anything. I wanted to transfer to the MP's. They wouldn't let me, so I got out. 1996-1999. Carried the M-14 for the first two years in the crotch (USMC)
and then the M-16A1. Pistol was the .45. When I went into the Natural Guard, the weapon was the M-16A2. Deployed x1 to Germany. I now work for the Missouri Army National Guard. I hope that what I do will make a difference to the troops. There are really only two jobs in the military: You're either the guy getting shot at, or you are the guy SUPPORTING the guy getting shot at. If I'm getting shot at, I want the guys in the rear to do more than the bare minimum for me. If I'm SUPPORTING the guy getting shot at, I will do everything I can. If I could save the life of ONE American, it's worth the effort to me. There sure are alot of old people on this thread. :D Get some!

Royal Austalian Infantry
8/9 Battalion Royal Australian Regiment

2nd Commando Company, 1st Commando Regiment

19 years full time service

Patriots Australia Moreton Bay Chapter

US Army Infantry
2004-present
2 weeks left in Iraq, for a total of 26 months

Stay Crunchy,Men, Stay Crunchy

B co, 1-64 AR

Royal Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers 1975-1995

Mainly served with Artillery locating units.

1988 with BAOR Dortmund.

Retired in 1995 as Chief of Maintenance 5th Space Warning SQN USAF

Still work for DoD as a civilian.

Back