free website stats program Vance & Hines Straight Shots? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance & Hines Straight Shots?

I know this is a older thread but they do make a quiet baffles for those V&H pipes

Tryed posting a link, but cant cause im new but google: Vance & Hines Quiet Baffle for Staggered Duals Exhaust System - 21869

Copy and paste it in your text :s

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of v&h long shots on my 89 heritage and it runs and sound awesome ..shortened the stock baffles about 2 inches and it made a big difference in performance

I have a set of v&h long shots on my 89 heritage and it runs and sound awesome ..shortened the stock baffles about 2 inches and it made a big difference in performance

Lets here more about this (shortened the stock baffles about 2 inches)

I have the same pipes, care to explain what and how? Pics are always nice.

I have a band saw, just cut 2" off?

Lets here more about this (shortened the stock baffles about 2 inches)

I have the same pipes, care to explain what and how? Pics are always nice.

I have a band saw, just cut 2" off?

I myself like my pipes loud ..I tried them with the baffles completely out and it was very loud so i took the baffles and cut 2'' off of them opposite from the screw that holds them in. It made a big difference in sound and performance got it just to my liking

Thanks Dave, ill keep this in mind, i might try that.

I was wondering what they wound sound like without the baffles, you think its a happy medium of no baffles vs regular?

Back