free website stats program Vance and Hines Pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines Pipes

lowrider1963

Just picked up my bike with the new Vance and Hines slip on pipes, what a difference! They have a nice low 'rumble' even at idle. Definitely louder than the stock pipes, people can now hear me coming, feel safer.

Just picked up my bike with the new Vance and Hines slip on pipes, what a difference! They have a nice low 'rumble' even at idle. Definitely louder than the stock pipes, people can now hear me coming, feel safer.

Lowrider, did you have the head pipes changed?
i put a set of rush slips on, and it is a little louder, but i need louder.

No new head pipes, just the slip ons, but with the straight pipes, it looks like they are all in one. As for the Db, on a scale of 1-10 (with 0 being a scooter and 10 obnoxious) I would give them a 7.

Huh,
with my rush slip ons it is defintely louder with a low rumble unless you get on it. It sounds better than stock, i wish it was louder.
Mine came with a cata converter, which is keeping the noise down, so i guess i got to get new head pipes, tfi first though

I've got the V&H slip ons on my FXDL, they are awesome! I smile even at stop lights, cause it sounds so cool!:)

Want loud,,,try Samson shorties!
P1000671-1.jpg

I just put some V&H shortshots staggered on my 09 street bob. They are definitely a lot louder than my stock pipes were =)

Attachments

• SGMotorcyclepics100822 019.jpg
    SGMotorcyclepics100822 019.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 27
Yes, V&H definitely makes quality pipes - loved the Short Shots on my 05 Sporty. Now I'm thinking about trying a set of D&D FatCats on my FLHX...could be good way to break the upcoming winter boredom.

Back