free website stats program Vance and Hines Experience | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines Experience

TripleJ

Recently purchased new V&H True Duals along with the Fishtail Tips for the Heritage and wanted to share my good experience with this company.

Installed the new exhaust without any issues and love the way they look and sound although they are a little louder than I expected and will be putting in the Quiet Baffles in the near future. About 2 months after installing the new exhaust, myself and the little lady were out riding with a couple other local members here, streitm and R. Bingham (both great guys BTW) and some other good folk R.B. knows. While cruising down the road around 65 mph I lose the right rear Fishtail.

After the ride and checking out the exhaust I find that the fishtail did not just work loose but actually broke through were the mounting bolt held it in the rear pipe. I could not find any damage on the pipes from bottoming out which could have caused this to happen but I did not have the fishtail to examine as we did not turn around to recover it. I sent an email to V&H along with some pictures of the broken pipe explaining what happened and without question received from V&H all new parts to fix the problem.

Needless to say I am very impressed with the quality of service from Vance and Hines and would recommend their products without hesitation.

Thanks Vance and Hines! :D

I'm running the V&H True duals also and have talked to their reps at a couple of events. If the monster ovals had been available when I set the 05 RG up I would have purchased them. Great company to do business with.

V&H is top notch - I've bought/installed a few of their systems & will probably buy more in the future...as my bike collection grows...;-)

It seems all the big players that sponsor racing are good people to deal with and deserve our support IMO:s

I agree, love V&H customer service. I've run V&H products on both of my HDs for 10 yrs now and any issues, they respond quickly and correct the situation to my satisfaction.

Great company to deal with. Run Monster Ovals & Fuelpak on my 08 Ultra Classic. The chrome on one of the tips started to peel after 2yrs service, contacted V&H rep, sent him pics, V&H replaced the tip. Now loohing at V&H for true duals.:)

Last spring I installed V&H true duals on my Heritage. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Great company great product.
:D

I run V&H's pipes. Pipes are great and phone tech great, but they don't answer email no more.

Back