free website stats program value of 06 fxsti | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

value of 06 fxsti

.The rough cast primary cover on the ST we looked at does look extremely plain .I know chrome won't get you home,but sho do look gud .At the right price we'll ad whatever chrome she wants .Hoping to find the right bike with some of the shiney stuff allready in place

That is 1 of the worst looking things on that ST, it's so ugly !!! If they made them all chrome from the factory it would do a world of good.
I take it the talk with the 2005 Springer guy didn't pan out???

She's not looking for exotic .She's actually looking at pretty much black ones only.I know what you mean "you can live with vanilla".We're just tring to find the bike that speaks to her.The rough cast primary cover on the ST we looked at does look extremely plain .I know chrome won't get you home,but sho do look gud .At the right price we'll ad whatever chrome she wants .Hoping to find the right bike with some of the shiney stuff allready in place
Nothing wrong with waiting to find the right bike. She will know it when she sees it. I looked for several months, but I started in the fall of 2005 & probably looked at and sat on over 100 different bikes. My choices were v-rod, dyna low rider or softail deuce. Leaning toward the deuce after a few months, and then, on March 23, 2006, I was sitting on a brand new blue deuce thinking I liked it, but I kept looking over at an 05 orange and creme deuce so the girl says, 'go sit on it'. That's all she wrote, I thought if I drove 5 hours away I would get over it, but as we were going up our driveway I new I was going back to get that bike. :D

Well after lots of looking ,my friend, that's a girl bought the 06 Softail standard for 9300.It's easy to say we paid too much ,but this bike is absolutely new.Less than 3000 miles and owned by a meticulous preacher(original owner with original title) .If we'd started searching in the winter,I'm sure we could have gotten a better deal.But,We are happy with this deal.There's a lot to be said for "like new".Now I'm on an ebay Chrome hunt .
1st up ,Chrome outer primary.Thanks for the responses

Good to hear you found the bike or her dreams. Sometimes the cost of the bike that "floats your boat" may be higher than expected but if you are happy with it and it sounds like it's a nice bike, then you got a "deal":D

Don't forget the local dealerships, they will practically give a bike away if its been sitting in inventory for a long time. Ask me how I know this. :s

Well after lots of looking ,my friend, that's a girl bought the 06 Softail standard for 9300.It's easy to say we paid too much ,but this bike is absolutely new.Less than 3000 miles and owned by a meticulous preacher(original owner with original title) .If we'd started searching in the winter,I'm sure we could have gotten a better deal.But,We are happy with this deal.There's a lot to be said for "like new".Now I'm on an ebay Chrome hunt .
1st up ,Chrome outer primary.Thanks for the responses
if she likes black and does not like to polish chrome , get a spray can on the wrinkle black from the dealer. way less cleaning than the chrome

Back