free website stats program V Rod Muscle mid-set foot controls | Harley Davidson Forums

V Rod Muscle mid-set foot controls

southbrookside

I've got a 2009 Muscle and find myself riding with my feet on the rear pegs a lot. I think it's more comfortable and easier to handle the bike in the curves. The problem with that is shifting and rear brake, both required for hard riding. I've looked for Night Rod pegs all over the internet and even tried to find after market peg with not luck. Google sucks to find stuff like that.

My question is, does anyone out there know where I can get the parts together to move my foot controls back?

I'm about to start welding some bits and pieces together to see what I can get to work, but for my safety and others I think I'd rather purchase the stuff.

Welcome Southbrookside to the HDTimeline Forum...home to many riders who like to share their experiences and ideas for making our rides perform better. Have you inspected the frame area where the mid position controls are for mounting holes for brackets to be put (may have plugs to prevent dirt/rust). In the parts and accessories catalog they may carry the brackets in black or chrome and mounting hardware if there are related models that use the same frame having mid controls. There are also some new for 2010 passenger peg rear extensions in alloy that I just installed on my Sporty...at $149 retail they are rather pricey, BUT Zanottis and Latus HD do offer Internet sales at up to 20% discount.

DSCN0794-1.jpg
http://www.hdtimeline.com/general_tips/13448-sportster_time_line.html

Hobbit is correct Kos fabs and sells them you can also get them at Vmod, Check with V-Shop they can help you with options real helpful people there they are not cheep though , you can also get all the parts from a B model from your dealer and go that wey , either way its costly to do .

Back