free website stats program V-rod engine on a softail | Harley Davidson Forums

V-rod engine on a softail

samiam26

Has anyone done this or seen it done on a fatboy or a deluxe. I was wondering what modifications needed to be done?

with the right fabrication skills, money and time you can pretty much mount anything to anything else. My question would be why would you want to take a classic look like a harley soft tail stick a radiator on it and turn it in to something that looks like every rice burner clone on the road?

with the right fabrication skills, money and time you can pretty much mount anything to anything else. My question would be why would you want to take a classic look like a harley soft tail stick a radiator on it and turn it in to something that looks like every rice burner clone on the road?

Right... Because a v-rod looks like a rice burner??? Why would I want to change the look, um how about I am paying for it and I will be the one riding it thats why... Everybody's bike is different I want to be different why do people pay for all that chrome, different wheels, acessories and custom paint jobs. Don't all of those changes stray away from the "classic look." If I can find a way to do it right I could find a way to make the radiator be as discrete as possible, so I don't change the look too much. Anyway I could go on and on about your question, but it's all about performance for me that's kind of why I posted in the extreme modification section. Thanks for not helping me answer my question. :ap

Back