free website stats program V&H Throttlepak | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Throttlepak

bikernick

Has anyone tried the new V&H Throttlepak? It's supposed to improve responsiveness to the new Fly-by-wire throttles on the later touring models. Seems like a fairly easy plug in device and is not supposed to affect any other settings.

Thanks Tank. I've reviewed the website but was curious as to whether anyone from this site has personal experience. While I like V&H products, I am also aware that what is claimed is not always what is gained.

What "lag"?? Maybe I'm missing something here but I haven't noticed any throttle lag on my /09 Ultra. Could be my throttle hand is slow (I am almost 70) but I don't think I'll spring for over two hundred bucks to fix something I didn't know existed until now.

Has anyone tried the new V&H Throttlepak? It's supposed to improve responsiveness to the new Fly-by-wire throttles on the later touring models. Seems like a fairly easy plug in device and is not supposed to affect any other settings.
Check the newstand on May 17 for a newstand issue only of American Iron Garage. Chris was in my town (Dubuque, IA), doing dyno runs at Dubuque Harley-Davidson.
They were testing some V&H stuff so buy the magazine and see how it turned out.

I can not recall where I read this, but in the testing, they only experienced a few tenths of a second gain in 0-60 times using the product. I know in the SEPST you can adjust the throttle progresivity, but I never had to.

Ride safe and have fun!

Thanks Tank. I've reviewed the website but was curious as to whether anyone from this site has personal experience. While I like V&H products, I am also aware that what is claimed is not always what is gained.

I would like to hear of any personal experience also.Good question, mine has a bit of lag to.

Back