free website stats program V & H Fuelpak or TFI | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

V & H Fuelpak or TFI

Does the TFI change the idle rpm or can the TFI have any effect on the idle rate?

The TFI does not have anything to do with the RPM and only would change it at idle IF the setting on pot #1 is too rich...

When you tune pot #1 (green light) you should adjust it at 1800/2000 RPM (fast idle).... It's like you would adjust a carb air screw-gas mixture ratio...
On the TFI you are adding or subtracting gas that the TFI feeds AROUND the HD settings..
good unit and works great on my full stage-one.. 09 FLHR

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for all the replys, realy appreciate it.

To buy the TFI in Aus I am looking at over $400.00, $399 for V&H and $699 for TTS etc.

I will probebly got for the TFI as I like how you can adjust it to your own rideing style.
I will contact TFI U.S to order one and get the 10% discount for being a forum member (cool!).
So with the 10% discount and our (EDITED) exchange rate..$1.00 U.S = $1.14 Aus..I will end up paying $292.47 plus postage.

Thanks for the replys and I will let you all know how go's.

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Aussie Dave.

I purchased and installed the V&H Fuelpak when I installed the V&H Bigshots. Easy installation and so far no problems,:D

Dave u got ebay, if so tfis go for 200.00 & shipping check it out,,,

Well I checked out e-bay and could not find any?? probebly me, i'm still getting used to e-bay.

You wouldn't happen to have a link or any tips there would you ultrat??

Aussie Dave.

Back