free website stats program V&h fp3 is awesome! | Harley Davidson Forums

V&h fp3 is awesome!

CRCKR

Hey guys, I've been so busy riding that I haven't stopped by to say hey!

Anyway, over the months, the biggest and best addition I've made to my '12 SuperGlide/Dyna is without question a Vance and Hines FuelPak3! After one tank of "learning" the maps I flashed my ECM and gained notable power throughout the range of low end/high end, faster starts, better gas mileage and better sound. The sound kinda surprised me but it is most certainly improved. I cannot wait to get the new exhaust and intake over this winter!

To anyone considering a new fuel management module I would strongly recommend this device. It is well with the money!

Sounds pretty good. Glad you're happy & let us know an update after the exhaust upgrade.
tourbox

I have had an FP3 for 9 months.Very pleased with it's performance and ease of use.Huge difference with "butt dyno"!

I too have a FP3 with V&H Dresser Duals & Monster Rounds. Like the ease of use, set up and get to keep the O2 sensors in the loop. To be honest has lots of monitoring features torque, temps, fuel economy etc. Fun to play with when I first got it. I now have it removed as the setup is flashed to the ECM. Have had superb customer service from V&H. Performance is good. May play with the the auto tune feature in the future just for the heck of it. Happy with my choice as well. I have no business relationship with V&H other than sending them a chunk of my hard earned moolah!
WAP.gif

Back