free website stats program V&H Big Radius Question | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Big Radius Question

cmvsm

Got the 2 into 2 Big Radius going on my bike today. I installed the new mounting bracket, but it doesn't say in the instructions what the proper torque is for the 3 hex screws. I'm guessing 18-20 ft. lbs? Anyone have any ideas?

Got the 2 into 2 Big Radius going on my bike today. I installed the new mounting bracket, but it doesn't say in the instructions what the proper torque is for the 3 hex screws. I'm guessing 18-20 ft. lbs? Anyone have any ideas?

What size are the bolts, 20 would be OK for 5/16th diameter bolt

May seem like a crazy question, but I have the O2 sensor plugs for my pipes, and I can't for the life of me find the O2 sensor ports to plug these into. Since my bike is an '02, it doesn't use the ports and I need to install these plugs. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

May seem like a crazy question, but I have the O2 sensor plugs for my pipes, and I can't for the life of me find the O2 sensor ports to plug these into. Since my bike is an '02, it doesn't use the ports and I need to install these plugs. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Do you mean you have holes in the pipes that need to be plugged or no you dont and have plugs as an extra?

Do you mean you have holes in the pipes that need to be plugged or no you dont and have plugs as an extra?

When I bought the pipes, it was noted that if my bike was pre-'07, I wouldn't use the oxygen sensor and would need to install oxygen sensor plugs. However, I can't find any holes on the new pipes to install them.

When I bought the pipes, it was noted that if my bike was pre-'07, I wouldn't use the oxygen sensor and would need to install oxygen sensor plugs. However, I can't find any holes on the new pipes to install them.

No holes , should be on left side of bike, if no holes good to go

My guess is that since you can't find any holes, which should be about 3-4 inches from where the exhaust comes out of the head, you probably have a set of pipes that are the older versions that don't have the 02 ports.

Back