free website stats program Used Street Bob prices | Harley Davidson Forums

Used Street Bob prices

TBrenan

I would like opinions on why used Bob's are priced so low, I looked at two from California at a dealer in the Seattle area, they could both bought in the $10/11,000 area both needed a good cleaning on eBay they show up for less that $12,000 some with lots of add on's There is a re-seller in Dallas that has consistantly low priced low mileage bikes

Now that the US dollar is so weak to the Canadian dollar these prices are bargains any and all opinions welcome.

Just an opinion here but I think because it is basically a superglide minus chrome and fancy paint which is at the bottom of the dyna lineup. JMHO

very true i have the 07 street bob and ive already spent about 300$ in chrome in a month and i have PLENTY more to spend lol...

a superglide dosen't have anymore chrome than a streetbob. most people buy streetbobs and night trains because they like the wrinkle black, which i prefer over chrome. dyna custom/wide glide/ and low riders have mucho chrome. not to mention price on the streetbobs have gone up and dyna customs have dropped around $1100 less on the 08 vs. 07 and the streetbob cost more if you were to inquire. myself i haven't any use for a dresser, not that there is anything wrong with them i just want some nimbleness and not having all the extra weight slowing me down when i mash the throttle and use that torque.

I would like opinions on why used Bob's are priced so low, I looked at two from California at a dealer in the Seattle area, they could both bought in the $10/11,000 area both needed a good cleaning on eBay they show up for less that $12,000 some with lots of add on's There is a re-seller in Dallas that has consistantly low priced low mileage bikes

Now that the US dollar is so weak to the Canadian dollar these prices are bargains any and all opinions welcome.

I think it has to do with the economy. Not many people are looking to buy bikes right now. Is it just Street Bobs or is it all bikes? I just bought a 2006 Street Bob with 5K miles for $9,000 and it has $6K of parts on it. The ones on Ebay with a reserve higher than $9,000 just aren't selling.

Back