free website stats program Unbelievable read | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Unbelievable read

a very good read indeed....thank you for sharing this one with all of us. brings a tear to the eye

Thank you "heritage". I posted this on my facebook page. Have seen/heard too many occasions of injuries to friends/acquaintances caused by " I didn't see him/her" Still have a friend who may or may not keep his left lower leg from being t-boned in a turn lane. If I can raise the awareness of cagers I'm glad to do so.

Thank you "heritage". I posted this on my facebook page. Have seen/heard too many occasions of injuries to friends/acquaintances caused by " I didn't see him/her" Still have a friend who may or may not keep his left lower leg from being t-boned in a turn lane. If I can raise the awareness of cagers I'm glad to do so.

Poignantly written,I have lost a couple of co-riders over the years to this,& got hit myself.:a

Thanks for the great posts and continue to help others to keep their eyes open, figuatively and literally.

Great read. Cut and pasted it, sent it to non-biker friends and family. Might make them look, see, and save one of us...

Ride safe,
joe

Amen bro, thanks for posting "I'm a biker". All so true. I've seen some changes in attitudes from some drivers bye giving me space on the road but most people don't care or watch for bikers.

Back