free website stats program Ultra Classic Cost? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Classic Cost?

When in Red Deer, Alberta last year, I went into the Harley dealership, and there she was. A 06 UC with an SE engine. When salesman (Joe) started it the TD Rinehearts made music in my ears. Paid $24,8 and worth every penny (extended, tuner, maga amount of chrome) The only upsetting thing was the taxes I had to pay, when I got it back to the coast, but I knew that going in.
It is the sweetest ride, I have ever rode so I think I'll keep awhile.:D

Take care and ride safe eh!!

The dealer in Ocala Florida is offering to pay the tax on any new 2009 or 2010 bike. He is also offering a $500 bonus for metric trades and is giving 10% of his used inventory.
kemo

just bought 2010 in sep. two tone paint, abs, security--23,594 us w/ shipping was the list. i did not pay dealer prep. got the bike for 22,000 us.
i added lo-jack and some other stuff like the extended maint., life of loan walkaway, tire warranty that brought the price up but that just gave me a better edge, imo. dealer listed bike at over 26,000. buddy was salesman and he said make an offer. i started at 19,500 and we went from there. under no circumstances should you pay over list from the h-d website.

I just bought a new '09 UC left over that had a $2000 Cdn discount along with a $500 Military discount that my dealer offers. It is 2 tone, non-ABS and no security system. The night before I went to finalize the deal, my dealer contacted me and told me due to the strong Cdn dollar, there would be another $853 discount, price out the door was $29,800 with the extended warranty and tire warranty.

Having spent some time as an F & I manager in a dealership it's difficult to answer the question not knowing all the particulars of each bike and the individual dealer situation. As a rule of thumb, I think you can safely say there is about 5% margin in most bikes, not all, and every transaction is different.
My advice is to go in with a dollar amount in mind ( don't get caught up in a love affair and do not be afraid to walk away) Be fair and straight forward, you might be surprised at how your offer is recieved.

I got my 09 in August, no ABS or security, two tone, 19,200 + tax. That was after 2 weeks of haggling with two different dealers. Good luck.

$21450 out the door for my '09 with ABS & security. This was back in April of '09. MSRP was $20,999 at the time so I felt (and still do) feel good about it.

Back