free website stats program Ultra Classic bar | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Classic bar

SeaRider04

I took a demo ride on a 11 Ultra and was very close to sign a dotted line right after I got back to dealer but anyway... . My Heritage handle bar is a little too high for me and I already pulled it back in far as it can go, handling is much better and my hands rest feel much relaxing but the Ultra's bar is perfect fit. I was thinking of getting different bar like the Ultra for my Heritage and or different bar that will bring it closer and lower and or getting a set of pull back riser but not sure if the Ultra's bar would fit. Basically, I like to bring the handle bar little closer and really like the shape of the Ultra's bar. Does the Ultra's bar fit on my Heritage?. Any other options?.

Try entering "electra glide bars on heritage" in the search box at top right of page. I know there's been several threads of Heritage bars on E-glides, probably been a couple the other way too.

You want to go opposite to most touring model riders. The RK bar that is substituted for the Heritage bar on Road Kings puts the rider in a better position. You may find that the RK bar would work for you and there should be a few around being RK riders swap for heritage bars.

Back