free website stats program UK & Other Riders check in | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

UK & Other Riders check in

re: UK & Other Riders check in

2008 Fatboy 105th year anniversery (my first bike)

What number have you got?My brother has got #3994 and i saw #4000 at our local dealers about a month ago.Didnt have a price though.

Another UK resident here! Just joined, have a Brit mate in SA who recommended the site. Have a Lowrider in early stages of (very long) rebuild, still proud to be a Harley Owner even if not riding at the moment! Enjoying all the tech stuff on the site and will also post some pics and memories of good riding asap. Cheers all! Old Jimbo

New member from northants england. Ihave rode harleys for years but am still trying to understand how this computor works its an invention of the devil.

Another UK resident here! Just joined, have a Brit mate in SA who recommended the site. Have a Lowrider in early stages of (very long) rebuild, still proud to be a Harley Owner even if not riding at the moment! Enjoying all the tech stuff on the site and will also post some pics and memories of good riding asap. Cheers all! Old Jimbo
Hi! I'm OldJimbo's Brit mate in SA so I'm not sure if I qualify. Grew up in Gosport in Hampshire where as a lad I was constantly amazed at the sight of an old biker who only had one leg! I seem to remember he shifted gears or braked with a crutch somehow.
My last address in the UK was Cowes, Isle of Wight

Last edited:

hi new member from near bath uk. its cold its wet wanna emigrate somewhere warm!

hello i live in uk just out side london would love to live in good old usa
fed up with all this rain

Back