free website stats program Turkey Day!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Turkey Day!!

This year, as in past years, I and the wife will be working with out patients. For me it's teenage boys with mental problems and for mama its two mentally handicapped adults. Although our Thanksgiving will be celebrated the Saturday following, we have always believed it is more blessed to give to someone who would be otherwise forgotten on special holidays. Yes, we will enjoy all the trimmings in our time, but for those without, we will celebrate with them. Just makes for a more enjoyable holiday.

Leap

That's a great way to spend the holiday and share with those less fortunate than yourselves.

Kudos to you and the wife for doing such a thoughtful thing.

Thank you Glider. Some of these kids come to our facility with so much emotional baggage that you would not believe it. It just breaks my heart. Same with the handicapped whose family has placed them in homes and never visit. It's the least we can do. I posted another message about being thoughful during the holidays. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but if you truly want a rewarding experience, go visit someone in a nursing home, ride your bike there and who knows, the staff may let you give the oldster a ride - now that's something that sticks in your cranium for a lifetime.

Beverage of your choice!!!!! fosters,crown&coke,7&7 what ever !!!!!! don't want here about no DUI"s !!!!

I got a beverage for ya to try..if you think you can handle it!:D It's gonna sound bad:26: but if you give it a chance you might like it.

first start with a rocks glass big enough to hold four or five shots and fill it with ice.
add one shot of vodka,one shot of cream de cocoa and one shot of milk. then float some dark rum on top and enjoy. don't mix it up or drink it through a straw just drink it, but don't have too many. It's called an "OIL SLICK" :taunt:drunk:Banane35:

And a word of advice from my great aunt... When you think you're full, just loosen your belt, unbuckle your pants, each a stick of celery, and start all over again! (She was not a think woman when she passed away. But, she was happy!)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Special thanks to those serving overseas and others doing things for those less fortunate.

All this talk about turkey is making me hungry.

We are having the family together for thanksgiving and having at my sons house. Should be a great time.

Have a great holiday everybody.

Back