free website stats program tssm codes | Harley Davidson Forums

tssm codes

joek

I just purchased a 2002 Night Train. The bike's owner passed away last summer; I bought the bike from the owner's dad. He did not know much about the bike. I have an owner's manual and one key fob for the security system installed on the bike. As far as I can tell, the bike does not have the siren accessory for the security system. The security system was not activated when I bought the bike, but I have been using it since I took possession several weeks ago. Although I have not yet ridden much, everything seemed to be working perfectly until last weekend when I noticed that the TSSM system was indicating an error code (six flashes upon turning the ignition). On your web site, I learned how to diagnose the problem. I went through the diagnosis process and am getting THREE error codes: 21, 22 and 31. The bike starts, but my turn signals (left and right) flash very rapidly after three normal flashes. I looked to see if I could find any bad connections in the vicinity of the battery and have found none, I have also attempted to replace all five of the 15 amp fuses. The problem persists. One more thing, the bike is also equipped with a Panacea Tail Light System. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Back