free website stats program Trouble accessing HDT on computer | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trouble accessing HDT on computer

I have not been able to get the forum for 5 days now not on phone or pc but now I am here and all has changed ???

Brian

My guess is Speed and or Karen took it down and added the new format but neglected to inform anyone.

I was starting to think I was given the boot. :(

It would have been nice to have had a pre warning but perhaps the server crashed or died and the data was restored to a newer server with a different operating system and a more up to date interface

Brian

Karen has finally contacted me. She hired a new person to update the software. I agree it would have been nice if we were informed before the forum was shut down.

This is the first time I have been able to access the forum since last Tuesday. I think I'm going to like the new format.

It's disturbing to me, that the forum owner did not notify the moderators that a change was in process. Mods work hard and take the job seriously enough, without having to worry needlessly. Sort of like showing up for work, and the doors are locked without even a "closed for renovation" sign on the door. :confused:

It's disturbing to me, that the forum owner did not notify the moderators that a change was in process. Mods work hard and take the job seriously enough, without having to worry needlessly. Sort of like showing up for work, and the doors are locked without even a "closed for renovation" sign on the door. :confused:

Sometimes stuff happens. But we are still here! Notice would have been nice, but it's nice to be back online. There maybe a few glitches but we will continue on.

As a side note, it anyone has lost their avatar, please try and upload it again. More then likely, the avatar did not meet the new software's requirement for size. I had that issue, so now I have a new one.

The software integration will take a while. Some glitches will happen along the way. Some of forums will be enhanced.
Karen has taken on the chore of hiring a person to do this. Speed was able to do it himself.

Back