free website stats program trike motor " ping " | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

trike motor " ping "

Thanks Trike Lady. I knew of the one in my town. The list shows me I can drive 10 miles further and avoid buying from Citgo.

He buys extra gas for his Ultra when he fueled up his boat, his bike was experiencing an Octane Ping and he brought an extra five gallon can for use on his garden equipment. I found the site and wanted to share it with everyone. My friend would rather spend a little bit more on gas to keep his repair bills down. Everyone can benefit from 'Real Gas' and your vehicles, power garden equipment and motorcycle will run better.
I knew of marinas, however when I found this list it was a great find for all and wanted to share.

He buys extra gas for his Ultra when he fueled up his boat, his bike was experiencing an Octane Ping and he brought an extra five gallon can for use on his garden equipment. I found the site and wanted to share it with everyone. My friend would rather spend a little bit more on gas to keep his repair bills down. Everyone can benefit from 'Real Gas' and your vehicles, power garden equipment and motorcycle will run better.
I knew of marinas, however when I found this list it was a great find for all and wanted to share.

Thanks for the link, way too much bad gas out there for my lilking:s

Just be happy you are in states where you can find "real" gas...being on the West Coast, you will notice a number of states are not on your list. :(

Just be happy you are in states where you can find "real" gas...being on the West Coast, you will notice a number of states are not on your list. :(

CARB too involved in California is what you are saying? What starts on the Left Coast sweeps across the country like wild fire JMO Its too bad we are protecting ourselves from ourselves:s

Thanks TL but I have to go quite a distance to get "real" gas in NY. I purchased the SEST Kit on my brother's recommendation and the latest S/W update has tables for gas, 10% ETOH and 26% ETOH. I presume the 26% is for Europe or South America. When I did the Stage1 upgrade (dealer) I made sure they set it for 10% ETOH. Trike is running great. :)

Back