free website stats program Trike lady is back and I live in Butler PA | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trike lady is back and I live in Butler PA

Welcome back to the forum there are times that life throws us challenges we were not expecting just getting through those challenges makes us stronger

Brian

Welcome back to the forum. I am glad to see that you have started on that long road back.

So glad you are back. Keep the faith. I'm making somewhat of a come back myself. Seems like no matter how bad things can get I've been able, sooner or later, to look around and see folks that I sure would not trade my troubles with. Take care and best wishes. Prayers.

Welcome back Trike Lady. Hopefully your troubles are all behind you now and you'll be back on your own trike very soon.

Welcome back, It is your faith that will see you thru. Good to see you are a hard worker and are able to start over, will be praying for you:s

Welcome back! Hope to see you on here more often.

Welcome back trike lady, hope things continue to improve for you, it has been a rough 5± years for everyone, but especially those in the 50-60 year old age group.

I have been very fortunate and have kept my job throughout this downturn in the economy, but I have many friends who are not as fortunate, some have had to move to another state to find work, some have lost their homes, some have lost their retirement and quite a few have had to reinvent themselves.

Hopefully we have seen the worst of it, but I am not totally convinced this is over, all we can do is keep getting up every morning and hope we have a place to go to.

Once again, welcome back.

Welcome back trike lady, hope things continue to improve for you, it has been a rough 5± years for everyone, but especially those in the 50-60 year old age group.

I have been very fortunate and have kept my job throughout this downturn in the economy, but I have many friends who are not as fortunate, some have had to move to another state to find work, some have lost their homes, some have lost their retirement and quite a few have had to reinvent themselves.

Hopefully we have seen the worst of it, but I am not totally convinced this is over, all we can do is keep getting up every morning and hope we have a place to go to.

Once again, welcome back.

Isn't this the sad truth.
But welcome back and keep plugging away trike lady.

Back