free website stats program TriGlide -- Comments anyone? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

TriGlide -- Comments anyone?

I just talked to a harley shop in Oregon and he said if i change the exhaust and air intake it will vold my warranty. Is that true only on the tri-glide or will all Harleys? Just want to know. Thanks

There is no easy way to put this you need a new dealer who ever your going to either has not got a clue or is a crook.

I'm glad there are some good dealers out there.but the stealers like this sure make you wary wherever you go

I just talked to a harley shop in Oregon and he said if i change the exhaust and air intake it will vold my warranty. Is that true only on the tri-glide or will all Harleys? Just want to know. Thanks
I have a TriGlide. My hubby didn't think I would be able to keep up with him, so he had the dealer install SERT, SE A/C, Python slip-ons and SE 255 cams!! And, they assured me this will not void my warranty.

I have a TriGlide. My hubby didn't think I would be able to keep up with him, so he had the dealer install SERT, SE A/C, Python slip-ons and SE 255 cams!! And, they assured me this will not void my warranty.

Be sure to upgrade the clutch as well. Also tell them to state that in writing for the future.:s

trikes handle better than side hacks but the Hack is much more fun once you get used to it and learn to wave it in the air and scare the passenger :D i did it once and only once as the bruise took weeks to go down and the nagging was immense D:

take it the Mrs. was the one who was the passenger!!!???

Back