free website stats program Tri Glide Body Alignment | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tri Glide Body Alignment

If you get no decent solution from factory, envoke the FEDERAL lemon law on them. Most states exclude motorcycles from lemon laws. Law states 3 or 4 repair attempts for same problem, 6 to 8 for entire product over warranty period. Just a thought, worked for my 225Evinrude.

I feel maybe the dealers need to hire individuals who build trikes and put them on staff and let them do the PDI and handle any trike complaints. If there is an issue with the trike they'll catch it before the customer takes delivery.

I feel maybe the dealers need to hire individuals who build trikes and put them on staff and let them do the PDI and handle any trike complaints. If there is an issue with the trike they'll catch it before the customer takes delivery.

Excellent Idea Trike Lady! They should have more than just the training they get through the dealer.

That sounds good but the trike problem isn't the issue it has has the same front as a Ultra Classic except for the rake. Question lets say the bike has no front end parts on the bike,trike everything is there but the complete front end,is there a way to line up everything straight when its put on or is it Pre Determined by the frame itself. If its Pre Determined by the frame we gonna be having a meeting with Jesus discussion cau

That sounds good but the trike problem isn't the issue it has has the same front as a Ultra Classic except for the rake. Question lets say the bike has no front end parts on the bike,trike everything is there but the complete front end,is there a way to line up everything straight when its put on or is it Pre Determined by the frame itself. If its Pre Determined by the frame we gonna be having a meeting with Jesus discussion cause its bent

There's a possibility the frame could have been made out of spec.
Now this could be a big mess, strip the trike to the bare frame and place it in a frame jig and see how badly it's out at the neck.

The tool for the job.
106266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats my thought out of spec. 345 miles on it they need to do something besides look at each other they know they have an issue but don't know how to go about resolving the problem. Can you say replacement,I can.

They should replace the trike, take this one back to the factory and analyze it. Then do some quality control work. Pull random frames before putting a serial number on them to see if they are within spec and to check weekly the jigs and fixtures used to assemble the frames.

Hers is what is being said to me,Put the trike in the left hand lane and it will drift to the left put it in the right hand lane it will drift to the right. I did and it does so they somewhat convinced me its the rode and not the Trike,but did say the fairing is on kind out of wack.This was the dealer in Dayton. They loosened the 4 bolts on the side and tried to straighten it and got it somewhat the way it should be but still isn't rite. My dealer said there is no more adjustment to it,the dealer in Daytona said there was more adjustment to it up under the fairing but being I was there on Vacation he didn't want to tie me up at his place all day. Daytona spent more time with me than the people I got it from. The dealer I got it from treated it like a Wam Bam thank you Mam and I've purchased 6 bikes from them. So who do I believe.

For some reason I am more inclined to believe the Dayton dealer, as he took notice to the fairing being crooked and was taking care of the problem and even noted it needed more adjustment to get it right.
Somehow everyone sort of ignored the way the fairing looked from the person who did the PDI to the service manager to the sales manager at the dealer you purchased it from.
Have you thought of trying another dealer in Florida?

Back