free website stats program Trade Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trade Question

If the OP really likes the Dyna and the Dyna is a more suitable and safer ride considering the weight difference I think the Dyna and $1500 would be reasonable based on the KBB values liquid_wrench posted. Sometimes we let money get in the way of getting what we really want or need. So what if the OP doesn't get the best deal? When done, the OP is on a bike that he is more comfortable on, is lighter, handles better, is two years newer and has more than 10K fewer miles. JMHO.

Plus bike is completely paid for and zero stress. Your call though but if you can get some money it would be nice but depending what you want may not be a deal breaker.

Thanks everyone for all the answers and advice. I decided to keep my Street Glide. I have it the way I want it really, and I know I'd miss the fairing, comfort, storage, and tunes. Also, just the fact that I know my bike is worth more than the FXDC, and the eagerness of the dealer to get me to trade, makes me realize that I should hang on to my bike.

Just to compare....my Street Glide:

20046487_1394160180659638_2040623380055422588_n.jpg

I went from a street glide back to a wide glide.It'll feel like a mini bike for awhile.You won't enjoy cruising on Hwy.'s as much.Have you thought about those things they put on rear wheels to keep you from tipping?

Thanks everyone for all the answers and advice. I decided to keep my Street Glide. I have it the way I want it really, and I know I'd miss the fairing, comfort, storage, and tunes. Also, just the fact that I know my bike is worth more than the FXDC, and the eagerness of the dealer to get me to trade, makes me realize that I should hang on to my bike.

You made the right decision in my opinion, nice scoot!

Back