free website stats program Touring South Florida | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Touring South Florida

IMO its horrible, I would stay there if I were you, Lots more people moving back to NY these days. :D

Bodeen

One last item I didn't see written here.. lousy cage drivers year round (very bad red light running, tail gaters, not stopping when turing right on red, etc..). When the population spikes from the snowbirds, you really need to watch out as the danger zone doubles.

Bordeen, I don't know about people moving back to NY. Although it is a scenic place to live the winters seem longer and longer each year.
Grillfish, what are cage drivers? Is that a FL term? I get the snowbird traffic. Where I live in NY we get weekend and holiday traffic from NYC. Not as bad as three or four months of snowbird traffic but still there.
It would be a nice change of pace to go to south FL for a while, just looking for some different insite on riding. Thanks

Bordeen, I don't know about people moving back to NY. Although it is a scenic place to live the winters seem longer and longer each year.

You must have missed the :D at the end of his post.

Grillfish, what are cage drivers?

Cage drivers are anyone in a vehicle with more than 3 wheels (I had to revise what I was going to post in honor of our trike riders)

One last item I didn't see written here.. lousy cage drivers year round (very bad red light running, tail gaters, not stopping when turing right on red, etc..). When the population spikes from the snowbirds, you really need to watch out as the danger zone doubles.

Amen brother

thanks Jack...my buddy up front kept giving me the "bottles-up" gesture as soon as we hit Key Largo...it was all I could do to keep him moving as we were setup to roll into Key West around sunset....man it was gorgeous. Been a long time since I was last down that way..I think you got the idea...once a year is the ticket :s

Back