free website stats program Tour Pak Lighting on a 09 Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Tour Pak Lighting on a 09 Street Glide

gmurdock

I have an older tour pak (1997) that my painter has to match to my Pearl Black 09 Street Glide. I have found a Deutsch 4 plug male connection on the left side beside the ABS brake system, but when I tested it for power got nothing? I thought all touring bikes had a connector to connect a tour pak to them? What have others done? Do I make my own? The tour pak I have has a 4 plug Deutsch male connect coming out of it for the Lights.The previous owner just cut the speaker wires. Can make my own connects for that. Any help would be great. Thanks

According to my '07 service manual the FLHX has the same wiring schematic as the FLHTCU. The disconnect instructions show removing a connector inside the pak and pulling it through the hole. I seem to remember an unused connector and some wire on my Classic on the left side above the side cover. If you don't find out by tomorrow, I'll take my seat off and look. Maybe the conn. you tried was the accessory conn. that's wired to the switch next to ign.

Back