free website stats program Toughest guy alive.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Toughest guy alive..

I dropped mine at a dead stop and it hurt for a month. once the adrenaline wears off this dude is in trouble.

He is darn sure lucky, He might have hit the ground in a roll.. I just wonder what the reporter was saying about it.. I know a girl that was riding her Road Glide, doing 70 mph was passing a car and a dog ran out in front her, she went over the handle bars.. Later the emt's dragged her bike outta the ditch and she road off on it .. later she found out that she had several broken bones and was in pretty bad shape.. I think they call that " Running on Adrenelin" I can't spell... Tom

On this past August 9th, I hit a large dog with my little Honda Trail bike. I ended up with both shoulders dislocated and a lot of road rash. This guy hits that little pickup doing about 45 mph, does a sumersalt, gets up and walks back like nothing even happened? Is his tee shirt even torn? Must be all of that Japanes food keeping him in good physical condition. Maybe he's a Judo expert and knows how to take the fall? That was a joke.....

Back