free website stats program Too much time on our hands? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Too much time on our hands?

Yep. LOTS of stuff on Pledge.

The hdtimeline pledge………….I pledge allegiance to Pledge and to the Forum for which it stands. The one polish, under the sun, with sparkle and shine for all.:p

That is one of the funniest and best replies I have ever read on this forum :lolrolling

No offense intended Glider :worthy

So help me out here. If there is a Distinguished member wanting to vent his frustration about the frequent threads on the use of Pledge why than does the Honorable member do so by................. starting a thread about the use of Pledge? Unless he is a politician I can not understand why he does so.

Last edited:
Some people have WAY too much free time.... If there is a thread I am not interested in I just DON'T read it.... oh ... I have to go and Pledge my scooter.. went for a 350 mile ride Saturday on the Blueridge Parkway and I don't smell the lemon scent now....

Too lazy to look, can someone quickly tell me what to use Pledge on besides my coffee table?

And BTW, beating a topic to death is what makes the internet, well, the internet! And gets me a nut too!

:Dennis

Too lazy to look, can someone quickly tell me what to use Pledge on besides my coffee table?

And BTW, beating a topic to death is what makes the internet, well, the internet! And gets me a nut too!

:Dennis

You'll never know then :D

Back