free website stats program Today's Weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Today's Weather

liquid_wrench

Here in northern Ohio it's 32 degrees with snow flurries @ 7:55 Am..... going to 38 today. Whats the weather where you live today?

Simular temps here is Spokane, no snow.
Waited for the frost to clear the roads yesterday than road the bike down to our shop to put it in storage for the winter.
The room it is in looks like a hoarders place, I really need to let go of some stuff.

Simular temps here is Spokane, no snow.
Waited for the frost to clear the roads yesterday than road the bike down to our shop to put it in storage for the winter.
The room it is in looks like a hoarders place, I really need to let go of some stuff.
Joel,
Me too,I keep my bike in a 1- car garage that has a treadmill,schwin airdyne exercise bike and a gazelle,that I really should be using. Talk about clutter.....lol

About 8 centigrade cold wind no rain getting colder over the next few days

Brian

Got to 32(low) for 2 days in a row last week but it's rebounded to lows in the mid 40 highs near 70, perfect for a putt, may go today after chores:)

7-10 Inches of snow today and windy all weekend...here in the great state of Ohio. High of 28 F today and high of 15 sunday and the low -5 love it. I think I'll go out to my shop...tip some back and tinker this afternoon and evening.....lol
No sense plowing snow till this wind lets up.....probably sunday late....so I can get to work......Love it...NOT!

Everything is hard no snow here but the ground is frozen our road stayed white with frost all day

Brian

Back