free website stats program to the moderators | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

to the moderators

I too appreciate the work that goes into this board. It is nice to have a board thiat is not one flame war after another.

Yes... thanks to all who make this site a great reference point for all that is HD all your work is appreciated.:worthy

Flame thrower? Sorry Glider I couldn't resist:D.

Asbestos suits :D

Then.....

Poofclean-1.jpg

Thanks Redman :D

I've seen gliders "poof"..........not a pretty site, believe me!! :D

It's usually the last thing they see :D

Last edited:
the other night i posted in my thread using symbols as a small cuss word. i received a warning from a mod suggesting to not do that or i could be banned. so stubborn as i am, i replied a bit negatively, not bad, just in a smart attitude way, (at least i felt i did after i thought about it) he was still cool bout it, we worked it out. so i wanted to just put an open APOLOGY out there to the mods. i never realized the things needed to run this site. the more i see on here i see the value of this place and am happy to be a member..:dude

JJDH,

It was you and I locking horns to some extent on this! YES you did have a slight "tude" in your pm's - BUT like you said - we worked it out and everything is for the better! As I stated in my response to you - rules are rules and who ever it maybe here that doesn't follow them,well just like Glider stated - your not here for long! Another thing that was in our pm's was I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I enjoy it! THANX for your understanding and please - ENJOY AND I'M (WE)ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE !!!!
Randy

I would just like to add one thing , well maybe a couple of things here that is covered in the "friendly reminder" thread also.

When a member gets an infraction for using language in their posts, the very last thing they should do is to PM me or one of the other mods stating that their choice of profanity should be acceptable or even that it is spoken in the bible (yes we had a few of them to). Had one today that insisted "It is my opinion" and I guess in his mind that was OK then to use the language then :52:. He's no longer with us here.

The reason I say this is the last thing to do is because it will be the last thing you do on the forum.

Common folks, it gets very tiring to go back and forth in PM's trying to convince people that they are a guest on the forum and should follow our simple rules or get removed. It's kinda like a no brainer.....but then again maybe this explains it :D

Another thing is I might add here is that if one of the other more tolerant moderators runs into a situation with a member, I get CC'd the PM's to that member and I'm not too tolerant when it comes to anyone trying to work over one of the moderators here. Most often when I have to get involved in a situation like this there's only one PM sent by me to that member to put an end to the games and that is in the form of a ban.

Respect for the other members and above all the moderators is manditory here on HDT.

Thanks for your time to read this :lero

mr lewis, its cool now, good thing i didnt act real stupid, the site is valuable, specially since im new to hd... i can be aggressive at times, so i felt this thread was necessary:)

mr lewis, its cool now, good thing i didnt act real stupid, the site is valuable, specially since im new to hd... i can be aggressive at times, so i felt this thread was necessary:)

YES good thing !!!! Don't forget what Glider posted above. One thing ---

it's Randy !:D

Back