free website stats program Thundermax auto tune | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thundermax auto tune

Ok I will this again... I just googled thunder max tunning software.... and I just downloaded the software from there.. It will not let me post the site address, I guess I need to post in more fourms.... LOL

The ping in when you rev it up from a idle, and when you are running about 70 and get in the throttle to pass someone going slow.

Sorry I haven't been on much, but with my real job and hauling hay I haven't had much time to ride. I am planning on some wind therapy this Saturday...

thanks again for all the help

I was able to get the software loaded and open your file.

Go to page 108 of the user manual and label your twist grip using masking tape as shown. Now record the RPM & twist grip position when you hear engine knock. It is important to make note of the width of the window you can hear engine knock. Example: At 70 mph what is your rpm? Lets say it is 2500 RPM. You nail the throttle to 100% and hear knock. Do you hear knock at 75% of throttle? Do you hear knock when the engine is at 2300 RPM and you nail the throttle to 100%. You must collect data for the window you hear knock at. Once you collect all those points, then it is time to modify the file you are using.

Ok I will this again... I just googled thunder max tunning software.... and I just downloaded the software from there.. It will not let me post the site address, I guess I need to post in more fourms.... LOL

The ping in when you rev it up from a idle, and when you are running about 70 and get in the throttle to pass someone going slow.

Sorry I haven't been on much, but with my real job and hauling hay I haven't had much time to ride. I am planning on some wind therapy this Saturday...

thanks again for all the help

Adding to "Accel Fuel" msec may be necessary in "Basic Settings", adding 2 msec cured mine.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

got 700 miles in this weekend, every time we stopped I hooked up my tuner,, other then poor mileage, I didn't hear the ping all weekend... So far so good.

Thanks for the advice... This is a great site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back